Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes I just want to cut myself open and drain out everything so I can start fresh. I want to drain out the nagging insecurities, the restlessness, the questions, the doubts, the worries and be blank. Maybe the way a child is. I tried to do this tonight. Not actually but metaphorically. I cleaned out some of my room, rearranged a few things and got rid of a lot of crap. I feel calmer now. I like looking at a corner of my house and seeing just the wall, not a pile of crap, not anything, just space. It sets me free in some small way. At least for the little while afterwards.

1 comment:

KoalityBear said...

I've become some kind of super mom. I clean the house. Take care of the kids. I cook every night instead of making frozen stuff all the time. I'm slowly getting my shit together & it's about time.
"A cluttered home is a cluttered mind." Or something like that.