Saturday, May 10, 2008

Oh, Late Nights

So I worked until about 5:30 a.m. last night. It was supposed to be five o'clock but one of my co-workers took an extra long break (what are you gonna do?). So I got about six hours of overtime in. I am thinking of picking up another night till 5 next Friday. It's amazing how much a few hours of overtime beefs up the paycheck.


It's funny because on Tuesday I was trying to get someone to work for me on Saturday so I could have three days off instead of two. But by the weekend I was keeping my reguarly scheduled Saturday AND picking up an extra shift. It's funny how much life can change in a week. It still amazes me how much I can change my mind in one day, hour or even minute sometimes.


It can be both a good and bad thing I guess. On one hand I feel I am always open to new ideas which keeps me constantly evolving, but on the other hand it leaves litle consistency which can make for a bit of chaos.


Everything has a pro and a con. I don't know if there really is anything neutral that exists. The key to pretty much everything (ok, I'm sure you can find some exceptions) is balance. A balance between being too absoulte that you don't look at anything else and being too open that you look at everything so much that you never do anything.


1 comment:

KoalityBear said...

Yay! Pictures! You have highlights just like me...kinda.
Where do you work that you have to work until 5am??