Monday, June 21, 2010

Lusting for that creative thing

I have so much I want to write about. SO much I want to say. So much I want to get out. So much I want to collage. I have a few wine bottles I want to decorate with magazine scraps. I haven't been as creative as I've wanted to lately. Last time I did anything was a couple weeks ago when I got this awesome book, the Collage Lab. I spent a few hours working on a project. It turned out shitty but it was inspiring, none the less. Lately I have been so busy with school. I feel like that's not an excuse but the truth is, I'm tired. I spend so much time and energy on counseling, which leaves me little time for much else. I love it though and I'm in love with this process, even if it means I have to give up some other stuff for a little while. I don't want to loose that creative side of me though and I don't want to loose interest in zines. I absolutely love zines and all they are. Zines have saved my life and taught me so much about who I am, and who other people are.

On a totally unrelated note it's so nice having an actual girl friend again. More on this later, as I have more school work to do :)

No comments: