Monday, June 14, 2010

In the Interest of..

So I am trying to blog more. I just got finished with a completely exhausting weekend, working Saturday and Sunday, 16 hour shifts both days. Oh and did I mention I work in a behavioral hospital with crazy little kids? The pressures are enormous though we never really do anything. Does that make sense? More on that later.

Because I'm feeling grateful and inspired here's an ode to all I am really loving lately, like heart and soul, passion burning through my body loving-beautiful, strong women-they keep me motivated and remind me that just being me is beautiful. Counseling. The process, learning to do it, being with people that intensely, I'm in love. Girl friends. I have very few and maybe only really one, but she's the first one in a LONG time and I'm grateful she's in my life. Seeing things from a more positive perspective, because positivity just feels so much lighter than negativity. Cheaper rent. Even if it means I have to live with my brother and his girlfriend. Sticking up for myself-so hard to do but I'm learning how to every day.

This isn't Ani Difranco singing this but I love this song and it makes me love life so why not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog layout : )